This video explores additional InCopy resources, such as InCopySecrets.com and Adobe forums.
- [Chad] Congratulation everyone, on finishing this course.…Now, I'd like to direct you to some helpful resources…to continue your learning of InCopy…or to push the capabilities of InCopy even further.…Now, throughout this course, we've used styles extensively…to consistently format content…throughout the design and edit process.…If you'd like to learn more about…how to create and work with styles,…I encourage you to check out my course on styles.…It will show you how to create, modify,…and use styles efficiently.…
Next, be sure to check out incopysecrets.com.…This is a great resource for tips, troubleshooting,…and pretty much all things related to InCopy,…including InDesign.…You can search for tips or questions…up here in the search box,…and you can also come down here and subscribe…to get notifications when new posts are released.…Finally, some organizations require a more robust solution…than InCopy and InDesign alone can offer.…
There are third-party solutions…that can take this workflow to another level.…Check out MEI's website at maned.com…
- Customizing the Galley and Story views
- Navigating a document
- Saving a workspace
- Creating a story in Adobe InDesign
- Creating a story in Adobe InCopy
- Formatting text and using styles
- Transitioning content from Microsoft Word into InCopy
- Moving content from InDesign to InCopy
- Creating and editing tables
- Using Track Changes
- Creating text macros
- Working with graphics in InCopy
- Exporting to PDF
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Familiar with InCopy
2. Initiate Your Workflow
3. Work within the InDesign/InCopy Workflow
4. Work within InCopy
5. Export and Print
Next steps and resources1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.