- Customizing the Galley and Story views
- Navigating a document
- Saving a workspace
- Creating a story in Adobe InDesign
- Creating a story in Adobe InCopy
- Formatting text and using styles
- Transitioning content from Microsoft Word into InCopy
- Moving content from InDesign to InCopy
- Creating and editing tables
- Using Track Changes
- Creating text macros
- Working with graphics in InCopy
- Exporting to PDF
Skill Level Beginner
- [Instructor] Hi this is Chad Chelius welcoming you to this course on getting you up and running with Adobe InCopy. I've designed this course for the beginning InCopy user to show you not only what InCopy is, but the various ways in which you can use it. I'll start with a high level overview of different workflow options for using InCopy and then I'll introduce you to InCopy and show you how to customize it to suit your needs. Next we'll dive into using InCopy in some real world scenarios so that you can think about which method will work for your particular organization.
As you'll learn, although there are several general use cases for using InCopy, it can also be tailored to suit the individual's needs. From there, I'm going to walk you through performing various common tasks in InCopy, such as working with tables, using the copy fit progress feature, track changes, and much more. InCopy is a robust tool that can help design and edit teams to work collaboratively and can also help avoid unnecessary back and forth changes throughout the design and editing process.
I'm thrilled to have you with me, and can't wait to get started. So let's get going.
InDesign CC 2015 Essential Trainingwith David Blatner9h 35m Beginner
1. Get Familiar with InCopy
2. Initiate Your Workflow
3. Work within the InDesign/InCopy Workflow
4. Work within InCopy
5. Export and Print
Next steps and resources1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.