Using the vaious check spelling features in Adobe InCopy
- [Voiceover] InCopy provides both…standard check spelling functionality,…as well as a dynamic spelling feature…that checks the spelling of words dynamically as you type…or when you flow content into an InCopy file.…Let's take a look at these features…to see how they work inside of InCopy.…Now, beginning this video with…the spelling.indd file open inside of InCopy,…and I have several stories in here…that we need to run spell check on.…So, I'm going to zoom in a little bit…so we can see this right away.…I'm going to go to the edit menu,…spelling, and I'm going to choose check spelling,…and InCopy is going to start checking…the spelling of all of these words,…so I really don't want it to change that,…so I'm going to skip that,…and now it found the word groundcover.…
Now, what you could do here is…these are the suggested corrections,…and if I choose one of those,…you're going to notice that when I do this,…I don't have the ability to change it,…and this is one of the things…that people often forget to do.…The reason I can't change it is…
- Customizing the Galley and Story views
- Navigating a document
- Saving a workspace
- Creating a story in Adobe InDesign
- Creating a story in Adobe InCopy
- Formatting text and using styles
- Transitioning content from Microsoft Word into InCopy
- Moving content from InDesign to InCopy
- Creating and editing tables
- Using Track Changes
- Creating text macros
- Working with graphics in InCopy
- Exporting to PDF
Skill Level Beginner
InDesign CC 2015 Essential Trainingwith David Blatner9h 34m Beginner
1. Get Familiar with InCopy
2. Initiate Your Workflow
3. Work within the InDesign/InCopy Workflow
4. Work within InCopy
5. Export and Print
Next steps and resources1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.