This video focuses on using Autocorrect in Adobe InCopy.
- [Instructor] The auto-correct feature in InCopy…is designed to automatically correct…commonly misspelled words as you type them.…You can add your own custom words, of course,…and you can even use auto-correct to help you type…common complex words as well.…Let's take a closer look.…So, I'm beginning this video with…the AutoCorrect.indd file open inside of InCopy,…and I'm on page 20, where I'm going to…check out this story on xeriscaping.…So I'm going to go ahead and just hit the space bar,…and go ahead and check out this story.…
And I'll go ahead and zoom in…to make it a little bit easier for us…to see the content here.…Now, in order to use auto-correct,…we need to enable it.…But before I do that, I want to show you…where you can see all of the words…that auto-correct is going to identify.…So if you go to the InCopy menu on the Mac OS,…or the edit menu on Windows,…I'm going to choose preferences, auto-correct.…And this is where you, A, enable auto-correct,…and you can also see a list of all of the words…that auto-correct is going to be checking for.…
- Customizing the Galley and Story views
- Navigating a document
- Saving a workspace
- Creating a story in Adobe InDesign
- Creating a story in Adobe InCopy
- Formatting text and using styles
- Transitioning content from Microsoft Word into InCopy
- Moving content from InDesign to InCopy
- Creating and editing tables
- Using Track Changes
- Creating text macros
- Working with graphics in InCopy
- Exporting to PDF
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Familiar with InCopy
2. Initiate Your Workflow
3. Work within the InDesign/InCopy Workflow
4. Work within InCopy
5. Export and Print
Next steps and resources1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.