Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video The updated Links panel, part of Illustrator CS6 New Features.
Another update that's now inside of Adobe Illustrator CS6 with the Cloud update is the …new and improved Links panel, which is going to remind you somewhat of the Links panel in InDesign. …And so in order to bring this up, you need to go to the Window menu and go down to Links, …and that's going to bring up this new Links panel. …And when you first open it up, it's not going to look a whole lot different than the Links …panel did before, but there is this small toggle option here that you can use to show …the link information. And so you can actually see the name of the link, what type of format …it's in, the color space, the location of it.…
You can also click here to have it show you that file somewhere on your hard drive. …You can also see the PPI, the dimensions, the scale at which it's being shown right …now, the size, when it was created, when it was modified, and whether or not it is transparent, …or has transparency in it. …And so this is some great information that is available now in the Links panel, and the …
This course was updated on 10/04/2012.
- Adjusting the interface brightness
- Understanding updates to panels and preferences
- Creating a repeatable pattern
- Performing a basic trace
- Converting pixels to paths
- Understanding what 64-bit support means for you
- Introducing startup profiles
- Understanding the Save for Web changes
- Enhancing artwork with gradients on strokes
- Working with the improved Gaussian Blur