Wacom on-screen controls are useful menus that pop up on your screen. Discover the dozens of useful controls already available to you, including controls for Photoshop.
- [Instructor] Wacom provides you with a number of…on-screen controls and each has different defaults.…(chime)…You can see the defaults by pulling up…your Wacom tablet's Properties window.…Then select your device,…and here, I'm using the Cintiq 22HD Touch.…Then select Functions and then make sure you have…Other selected, although you may not have an option,…depending on the settings.…You'll see a bunch of tabs in the window underneath.…Make sure you have selected On-Screen Controls…and you'll see a list of the different panels.…
These are the windows that'll pop up.…These are your on-screen control options as the default.…Now, you can add with the plus sign as many as you want…in any format that you want.…The sample files I provided, if you have access to them…with this course, also detail all the defaults.…And you can pause on this image to see them too.…So let's go through the defaults quickly.…So the first one are your app shortcuts.…And you can see that some of these are keystrokes…and others are settings that they've set up…
- The benefits of ExpressKeys
- ExpressKeys defaults
- Customizing ExpressKeys
- Using shortcuts for ExpressKeys in different software programs
Skill Level Intermediate
Illustrator: Using Wacom Tabletswith Kevin Stohlmeyer48m 28s Beginner
Using Wacom Tablets with Photoshopwith Kevin Stohlmeyer47m 39s Intermediate
1. ExpressKey Benefits
2. ExpressKey Defaults
3. Customizing Wacom ExpressKeys
4. ExpressKey Shortcuts for Specific Software
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.