Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video Wrapping up, part of Illustrator CC 2018 New Features.
- [Illustrator] So there we are.…That wraps it up for this course,…introducing you to the new features in the 2018 release…of Adobe Illustrator, and I'm sure that you're going to find…your workflows a lot easier and have a lot more fun…while you're doing it using these fab, fab features.…Don't forget if you want to develop solid fundamental skills…you could do worse than visiting my Illustrator Essentials…course, which gives you a good grounding for all things…Illustrator, even if you're a seasoned user, but for now,…our time together is at an end, and until next time,…see you.…
- Using the new Properties panel
- Text enhancements
- Exploring the new live character options
- Using the Touch Type tool with variable fonts
- Using stylistic sets
- Exporting multiple assets and single assets
- Working with the new Puppet Warp tool
- Aligning and transforming multiple artboards
- Working with the New Document dialog features
Skill Level Intermediate
Q. What topics were part of the course update that occurred 04/30/2018?
A. The following topics were part of the update: opening files in Illustrator; and simplifed use of Variable Data in Illustrator.
Illustrator: Creating Custom Brusheswith Emily Kay2h 19m Intermediate
1. A New Look for Illustrator
2. Text Enhancements
3. Asset Export
4. Illustrator Puppet Warp
Puppet Warp tips3m 23s
5. Artboards Enhancements
6. Additional New Features and Improvements
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.