Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Where to go from here, part of Illustrator CS6 New Features.
Thank you for joining me on this tour of the new features of Adobe Illustrator CS6.…As you can see, this is definitely a nice upgrade over its predecessors and…I'm certain that most of these new features will in some way help you to…improve your workflow.…If you like to get better acquainted with Adobe Illustrator, I invite you to…check out all of the Illustrator training courses that are available to you in…the lynda.com Online Training Library.…Thanks again for joining me!…My name is Justin Seeley, and I hope to see you again real soon.…
This course was updated on 10/04/2012.
- Adjusting the interface brightness
- Understanding updates to panels and preferences
- Creating a repeatable pattern
- Performing a basic trace
- Converting pixels to paths
- Understanding what 64-bit support means for you
- Introducing startup profiles
- Understanding the Save for Web changes
- Enhancing artwork with gradients on strokes
- Working with the improved Gaussian Blur
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 10/04/12. What changed?
A: We added a new chapter to address the new features that come with Illustrator when you have an Adobe Creative Cloud membership. These include features like the ability to quickly unembed images and one-click file packaging.