Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Where to go from here, part of Illustrator for Web Design: Wireframing.
- Well, congratulations.…You've just completed part two of my…Illustrator CC for Web Design series.…If you missed part one, it was…Illustrator CC for Web Design: Core Concepts.…You can go to lynda.com and check that out right now.…As I said, this is part two in…the Illustrator CC for Web Design series.…And this was the Wireframing course.…Next up is going to be Aesthetics,…followed up by Image Optimization,…and then a specific course related to SVG.…So look for those all throughout 2015 this year.…And they'll be released periodically on lynda.com.…
If you want a little bit more information about Illustrator,…you can check out my weekly series here at lynda.com…called Creative Quick Tips, which offers several…quick and easy five-minute videos to get you…up and running doing some cool things…in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop.…You name it, pretty much I cover it in this weekly series.…Also, if you're into Illustrator, you might want to…check out Creating Icons in Illustrator,…which goes right alongside with the…
Miss part one? Check out Illustrator CC for Web Design: Core Concepts.
- Choosing a color scheme
- Creating a layer structure
- Targeting specific devices
- Building a wireframe library
- Adding UI placeholders
- Assembling your wireframe
- Saving and versioning a wireframe
Skill Level Intermediate
Illustrator for Web Design (2012)with Justin Seeley5h 27m Intermediate
Illustrator for Web Design: Core Conceptswith Justin Seeley1h 33m Intermediate
1. Setting Up Your Wireframe
2. Building a Wireframe Library
3. Assembling Your Wireframe
4. Saving and Versioning Your Wireframe
Versioning your projects6m 22s
Where to go from here1m 15s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.