Learn what you do and don't need to know to get to most out of this course.
- Let's talk about what you need to know in order to make the most of this course on Wacom ExpressKeys. (inspiring music) Luckily, you don't need to know much about ExpressKeys. We'll cover how to open and use the Wacom software, and how to easily customize any setting. But you should have a working knowledge of how to use your Wacom pen and device. I'll also share with you great keyboard shortcuts, and how to make the most of Wacom's many ExpressKeys, sliders and other controls in various programs.
But you need to have your own working knowledge of those graphics and business programs, which I'll profile. This course will help make you faster and more productive in any program when you take advantage of all these shortcuts. - Help me.
- The benefits of ExpressKeys
- ExpressKeys defaults
- Customizing ExpressKeys
- Using shortcuts for ExpressKeys in different software programs
Skill Level Intermediate
Illustrator: Using Wacom Tabletswith Kevin Stohlmeyer48m 28s Beginner
Using Wacom Tablets with Photoshopwith Kevin Stohlmeyer47m 39s Intermediate
1. ExpressKey Benefits
2. ExpressKey Defaults
3. Customizing Wacom ExpressKeys
4. ExpressKey Shortcuts for Specific Software
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.