Learn to use Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop to create realistic and beautiful aircraft profiles.
- [Voiceover] Hi and welcome to Creating Aircraft Profiles with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. I'm William Everhart and I'm very excited to be presenting this course to you. Now, in this course, I'm going to take you through my workflow for creating a detailed illustration of a classic American aircraft. I'll show you how to properly research your subject; how to prepare an Illustrator document for your drawing; creating an initial line drawing of your aircraft, using Adobe Illustrator; illustrating various aircraft details; adding color and markings to your drawing; adding depth and realism to your drawing with Photoshop and exporting your final drawing for both print and web.
The techniques you will learn here can be carried over to other types of aircraft or other vehicles. So, fasten your seat belt as we prepare to take off with 'Creating Aircraft Profiles with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop'.
- Finding source imagery
- Preparing the Illustrator document
- Drawing aircraft sections
- Adding base colors
- Adding camouflage patterns
- Illustrating bare metal
- Adding highlights and shadows
- Adding depth to panel lines
- Exporting for print and web use