Add a sense of depth and space with Illustrator's powerful perspective tools. Learn how to draw in perspective, and add, position, and scale objects so that they blend within your scene.
- Hi, I'm Kevin Stohlmeyer, an Adobe certified instructor, and welcome to Perspective Drawing with Adobe Illustrator. In this course we'll take a look at the three types of perspective grids found in Illustrator. Then I'll show you how to create and add elements to a two-point perspective grid. Next, we'll modify our artwork by moving, scaling, adding and transforming objects using the various tools and techniques associated with perspective drawing. And finally, I'll show you how to add some final touches to the illustration.
I'm very excited to share these techniques with you, so let's get started.
- Exploring perspective drawing
- Activating the Perspective Grid and exploring its parts
- Adjusting vanishing points, grid planes, and the horizon
- Moving the Perspective Grid
- Using the Plane Switching widget
- Drawing and selecting objects
- Attaching objects to the grid and releasing them
- Creating and editing text
- Moving objects along a plane
- Automatic plane positioning
- Scaling objects
- Using symbols in perspective
- Adding finishing touches