- The benefits of ExpressKeys
- ExpressKeys defaults
- Customizing ExpressKeys
- Using shortcuts for ExpressKeys in different software programs
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi, I'm Mark Simon. Now let's save some time with Wacom's ExpressKeys. (jazzy music) So you have a new Wacom monitor or tablet. It's easy to draw on, but you see all those buttons known as ExpressKeys and the sliders and you may not know what they all do or even what they could possibly do. It's so easy to just start drawing and keep using the same software menus and keyboard shortcuts that you've always used that you probably never tried all the great time saving extras that Wacom's already created just for you.
It took me years to discover the benefits of the fantastic ExpressKeys, the hidden onscreen controls, gestures, and the newer Wacom remote. I'll take you through the benefits of all these Wacom shortcuts, touch on the defaults that Wacom's already designed to help your productivity, how to further customize these shortcuts, and we'll also cover some awesome shortcut ideas for specific programs like Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Storyboard Pro, PowerPoint and many others.
So let's get started. (fly buzzing) - Help me!
Illustrator: Using Wacom Tabletswith Kevin Stohlmeyer48m 28s Beginner
Using Wacom Tablets with Photoshopwith Kevin Stohlmeyer47m 39s Intermediate
1. ExpressKey Benefits
2. ExpressKey Defaults
3. Customizing Wacom ExpressKeys
4. ExpressKey Shortcuts for Specific Software
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.