Learn about some tips for using CC Libraries effectively.
- [Instructor] File dependencies are a fact…of digital production, and fortunately,…the advent of Cloud services to many different vendors means…that it's much easier than it ever has been…to share files and also to make sure…that you've always got the most up-to-date version.…Creative Cloud Libraries works not only…with your desktop's software, it works through a browser…and it also works on mobile devices,…and it is a real bonus to working with teams…and even working on your own.…
I use Libraries myself on projects…that I'm working on entirely solo.…It's just nice to not have to search for the assets.…In case you've never seen them before,…if I just click here for Creative Cloud Libraries,…and I've got a library here that is empty…and waiting for content.…To create a new one, you simply go to Create New Library,…in the fly-out for the menu at the top there,…but to add things is very, very simple.…So for example I might add some…of these logo devices just here.…
You'll notice they're coming in…with their name attached, and the reason for that is…
Watch Tony's companion course, Photoshop for the In-House Designer, to learn time-saving techniques using Photoshop templates, presets, brushes, and more.
- Producing print and digital graphics
- Using artboards, layers, and libraries
- File output formats
- Using Asset Export
- Creating symbols and libraries
- SVG interactivity
- Print production
- Using Illustrator plugins
Skill Level Intermediate
InDesign for the In-House Designerwith Claudia McCue10h 33m Intermediate
Photoshop for the In-House Designerwith Tony Harmer1h 44m Beginner
1. Producing Print Graphics in Illustrator
2. Producing Digital Graphics in Illustrator
3. Basic Print Production in Illustrator
4. Using Plugins
Next steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.