- View Offline
This course was updated on 10/04/2012.
- Adjusting the interface brightness
- Understanding updates to panels and preferences
- Creating a repeatable pattern
- Performing a basic trace
- Converting pixels to paths
- Understanding what 64-bit support means for you
- Introducing startup profiles
- Understanding the Save for Web changes
- Enhancing artwork with gradients on strokes
- Working with the improved Gaussian Blur
Skill Level Intermediate
If you're a lynda.com Premium Subscriber or if you're watching this course on a DVD, you'll have access to the exercise files that I use throughout the course. Once you download the files, you'll get a folder like the one you see on my desktop, and inside, each chapter is clearly marked with the exercise files inside. If you're not a Premium Subscriber, you can still follow along with your own files with no problem. In any case, once you have your files ready to go, you're ready to begin the course. So let's go!
Sign up for a Premium Membership to download courses for Internet-free viewing.
Watch offline with your iOS, Android, or desktop app.Start Your Free Trial
After signing up, download the course here or from the iOS/Android App.