Join Nigel French for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Designing a Poster with InDesign CS4.
Exercise Files for this course are available to premium subscribers of…lynda.com. Not every video will have an Exercise File. On screen text will…indicate when an Exercise File is available. The Exercise Files may use fonts…that are not installed on your machine. If you get a message regarding a…missing font, simply select OK to allow your machine to substitute the font.…
Adobe InDesign CS4 and Illustrator CS4 Essential Training are recommended prerequisites to fully execute the techniques in this title.
- Generating ideas for layout and design
- Combining InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Establishing a workflow that blends maximum efficiency with maximum editing flexibility
- Choosing appropriate typefaces and imagery
- Choosing colors that convey the message
- Making the most of images
- Creating mockups for client approval and in preparation for printing
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Creating Graphic Treatments
3. Creating Type and Photo Treatments
4. Creating Historically Inspired Designs
5. Using Modern Interpretations
6. Preparing for Print
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.