Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Drawing Simplified Maps in Illustrator.
- [Instructor] If you have access to them, then you can use the exercise files associated with this course. You can download them as a zip file, and you'll need to expand that to a folder and you'll find all of the assets inside. Onscreen overlays will show you which file we're using in any movie, and don't worry if you don't access to them, because you could always use assets of your own.
- Understanding where your map will be used
- Finding reference material
- Using symbols and masks
- Drawing roads, rivers, buildings, and other landmarks
- Adding type
- Enhancing your map
- Adding interactivity and animation
Skill Level Intermediate
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Intermediatewith Deke McClelland11h 37m Intermediate
Creating a Map with Illustratorwith William Everhart2h 48m Intermediate
Draw Better and Faster with Illustrator CCwith Deke McClelland1h 52m Appropriate for all
1. Designing a Simplified Map
2. Basic Skills
3. Creating a Simplified Map
4. Enhancing Your Map
5. Interactive Maps
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.