Join Nigel French for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Illustrator: Designing with Grids and Guides.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you can download them to your desktop as I've done here. The files are arranged into folders corresponding to the chapters of the course. If you're viewing this course on a mobile device, a set top device, or your membership doesn't provide access to the exercise files, that's okay. You can still follow along by watching how I use the files. Let's begin.
- Reviewing grid and guide tools
- Using the GuideGuide plugin for Illustrator
- Creating modular and baseline grids
- Designing using constraint angles
- Creating a pattern from a grid
- Creating type with a grid
- Creating a grid from an object mosaic
Skill Level Beginner
Designing with Grids in InDesignwith Nigel French2h 12m Intermediate
1. Grid and Guide Tools
2. Grids and Guides in Action
3. Everything Is a Grid
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.