Join William Everhart for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Creating Aircraft Profiles with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- If you're a premium member of the Lynda.com library, well then you have access to the exercise files used throughout this course. You can download the files from the "Exercise Files" tab on the main page for this course. Simply open the files, and then follow along with the same project that I'm working on. So for this course, you have this "Exercise Files" folder. Once you download it, if you open it up, you can see that I have broken the lessons down based on the chapter. Simply open one of the documents and follow along with me.
Now if you don't have access to the exercise files, you can follow along using your own files. Okay, let's get started.
- Finding source imagery
- Preparing the Illustrator document
- Drawing aircraft sections
- Adding base colors
- Adding camouflage patterns
- Illustrating bare metal
- Adding highlights and shadows
- Adding depth to panel lines
- Exporting for print and web use