Join Nigel French for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Designing a Calendar.
If you're a premium member of lynda.com, you have access to the exercise files used throughout this title. They're all in this folder. Open the folder and you can see they are arranged by project. If you're a monthly member or annual member of lynda.com, you don't have access to these exercise files, but you can follow along from scratch, or with your own files.
- Observing different styles of calendars
- Installing and using the Calendar Wizard script for InDesign
- Placing and fitting images
- Adding text
- Working with grids and tables
- Creating the cover
- Preparing calendars for print
Skill Level Intermediate
1. An Overview of Calendar Design
2. Designing a Wall Calendar
3. Designing a Circular Calendar
4. Designing a Compact Calendar
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.