- View Offline
- Working with dynamic corners and shapes
- Editing paths with PathScribe
- Connecting and straightening objects
- Drawing circles and arcs
- Using the Snap to and the Rotate at Collision tools
- Mirroring text and images
- Creating vector halftones
- Editing path segments with InkScribe
- Using DynamicSketch
- Working with the WidthScribe brush tools
- Stippling vector graphics, photos, and text
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Mike Rankin and welcome to Up and Running with Astute Graphics for Illustrator. In this course, we'll see how to use the Astute Graphics plugins which add many powerful new features that can change the way you work with Illustrator. We'll see new ways of drawing and editing vector objects with VectorScribe, SubScribe, and InkScribe. We'll look at how to quickly and easily create precise arrangements of objects with ColliderScribe. And, we'll see how to use symmetry in drawings and patterns with MirrorMe. We'll create vector halftones and adjust color with photoshop like tools and Phantasm, and finally, we'll see some fantastic tools that make drawing with a graphics tablet even more natural, intuitive and fun using DynamicSketch and WidthScribe.
Now, let's get started with Up and Running with Astute Graphics for Illustrator.