Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Understanding challenges, part of Illustrator CC for Web Design: Wireframing.
- Throughout this course, you're going to run across several movies labeled as Challenges. Challenges are hands on opportunities for you to practice and master what you're learning in the course. At the beginning of each challenge, I'll give you a clear set of objectives. If there are any sample files, I'll show you where to find those and I'll also give you a rough estimate of how long each challenge took me to complete as well. When you've completed the challenge, come back and watch the Solution video. In that video, I'll show you how I completed the Challenge and I'll give you some insight on my thought process along the way. Again, Challenges are an opportunity for you to practice what you're learning as we progress through the course.
But, they're also a chance for you to have some fun and get some real world hands on experience. So, be sure to try them out each and every time you see one.
Miss part one? Check out Illustrator CC for Web Design: Core Concepts.
- Choosing a color scheme
- Creating a layer structure
- Targeting specific devices
- Building a wireframe library
- Adding UI placeholders
- Assembling your wireframe
- Saving and versioning a wireframe