Wacom touch strips, also referred to as sliders and touch rings, are pre-set to help you zoom, navigate, adjust brush size, and much more.
- [Mark] Touch strips and Touch Rings…have either three or four default settings each,…depending on which Wacom unit you own.…(upbeat electronic music)…You can see the defaults…for your Touch Strips and Touch Rings…by pulling up your Wacom Tablet Properties window.…Select your device,…here I'm using the Cintiq 22HD Touch,…then select Functions, and then All Other.…Make sure you're not selected…on one of your specific softwares.…
So, All Other.…And then on the tabs across the bottom,…it'll say either Touch Strip or Touch Ring,…depending on what you have.…Now, if you have one of the devices…that has Touch Strips on either side,…you'll see left and right tabs.…We'll go through those.…For some monitors, you can also click…on the little I icon that's on top of the monitor…to pull up a cheat sheet.…And there you can see, right in the middle…on both the left and the right, Touch Strip toggles,…and we'll show you all the different modes.…Every time you hit the button,…it switches between those modes.…
And I've also provided sample files for this course,…
- The benefits of ExpressKeys
- ExpressKeys defaults
- Customizing ExpressKeys
- Using shortcuts for ExpressKeys in different software programs
Skill Level Intermediate
Illustrator: Using Wacom Tabletswith Kevin Stohlmeyer48m 28s Beginner
Using Wacom Tablets with Photoshopwith Kevin Stohlmeyer47m 39s Intermediate
1. ExpressKey Benefits
2. ExpressKey Defaults
3. Customizing Wacom ExpressKeys
4. ExpressKey Shortcuts for Specific Software
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.