- [Instructor] So, how did you do…with this iconic challenge?…What was the hardest part for you?…Did you enjoy the process?…Did you manage to capture the essence in simplified shapes?…Let me show you how I approach this challenge myself.…Now, I picked the scooter as the theme…that I was going to create…and I just want to show you what I used…as the ingredients shape wise to create my final design.…Now, this and the top of this layer right here,…these are all the shapes that I use to formulate…my final design which can be seen here in black.…
And then I nested it within this container shape…of just a green circle.…Now, I'm not going to walk you through…how I used these shapes to create this.…I want you to take this file and I want you…to take these shapes and I want you to see if…you can get the same result I did.…Now you should be able to if you watched…all the movies in this course.…Now, one thing I will point out is most of these…are just simple geometric shapes…such as circles, rectangles,…but I am using two paths here.…
- Developing icon ideas
- Simplifying complex shapes
- Drawing visual metaphors
- Establishing visual continuity
- Creating flat icons
- Creating long shadow icons
- Detailing icons
- Creating pixel perfect icons
- Reviewing how icon art is used in a variety of design contexts
Skill Level Intermediate
Drawing Vector Graphics: Patternswith Von Glitschka3h 59m Intermediate
1. Iconic Fundamentals
2. Vector Icon Design
3. Raster Icon Design
4. Iconography Samples
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.