Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Sharing your artwork to Behance, part of Illustrator CC for Web Design: Aesthetics.
- After you've gone through the grueling process…of laying all of this stuff out and getting…everything just like you need it to be…you're probably pretty proud of yourself.…And in that case you wanna share your work with the world.…And the easiest way to do that is through…Adobe's Behance social network.…And you can do it directly from Illustrator…by going to File and then going…down to Share on Behance.…This is also a great way to get crowd-sourced…feedback from other designers and give…your clients a Comp to look at online…without them having to have Illustrator…or even an image editing application…to open a JPEG or anything else.…
So, in this case what I'm going to do is just…go and type out Mountain Rain…App Labs Mockup.…Tags will be website, mockup,…blue, modern, flat.…There we go.…And that's actually all in one tag,…so let's do this right here.…Let's do...…X that out and let's just do website…and blue and I'm pressing Tab here,…that's the easiest way to do this.…
There seems to be a little trouble…handling the commas, that's okay.…
- Finding color inspiration
- Applying color
- Choosing the right typeface
- Using character and paragraph styles
- Optimizing graphics in Photoshop
- Placing photos and vector artwork in Illustrator
- Creating buttons and other UI elements
- Organizing and sharing your project
Skill Level Intermediate
Illustrator CC for Web Design: Core Conceptswith Justin Seeley1h 33m Intermediate
1. Working with Color
2. Working with Text
3. Working with Images
4. Creating UI Elements
Designing your navigation4m 57s
5. Last Steps
Taking the next step1m 42s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.