Learn how to select multiple artboards.
- It's now possible to…select multiple art boards at once.…So to do that,…first of all we need a document…that has more than art board…and we also need the art board tool.…Quickest way to get that…is the hold down the Shift key and tap O…on your keyboard.…That's the accelerator combo…to actually access that tool.…However, you'll find it in…the two column arrangement down towards…the bottom here above the Hand tool…and in the single column arrangement,…above the Hand tool…and potentially the Slicing tool there, as well.…
So clicking on an art board selects it.…That's no different to the way it's been previously.…But if you now hold down Shift,…you can select other art boards as well…to affect them,…as you can see here…with the blue highlighting on the art board's name…and also on their names inside of the art board panel.…You might, on occasion,…if I just click outside the canvas there,…want to select a range of art boards…by dragging and that's possible, too.…
All you need to do is…follow this procedure.…Hold down the Shift key…
- Using the new Properties panel
- Text enhancements
- Exploring the new live character options
- Using the Touch Type tool with variable fonts
- Using stylistic sets
- Exporting multiple assets and single assets
- Working with the new Puppet Warp tool
- Aligning and transforming multiple artboards
- Working with the New Document dialog features
Skill Level Intermediate
Q. What topics were part of the course update that occurred 04/30/2018?
A. The following topics were part of the update: opening files in Illustrator; and simplifed use of Variable Data in Illustrator.
Illustrator: Creating Custom Brusheswith Emily Kay2h 19m Intermediate
1. A New Look for Illustrator
2. Text Enhancements
3. Asset Export
4. Illustrator Puppet Warp
Puppet Warp tips3m 23s
5. Artboards Enhancements
6. Additional New Features and Improvements
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.