The sample files in this course are great references to customize your Wacom ExpressKeys for any software you use.
- If you have access to the exercise and sample files for this course, you can download them now. (dramatic music) The PDF files I've included are references for the express keys, the Wacom remote, on screen controls and slider defaults, as well as examples for use with specific softwares like Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, different graphics and 3D programs, PowerPoint and many others. These files are not necessary for you to use this course, but they will be a great resource for you.
- [Fly] Help me.
- The benefits of ExpressKeys
- ExpressKeys defaults
- Customizing ExpressKeys
- Using shortcuts for ExpressKeys in different software programs
Skill Level Intermediate
Using Wacom Tablets with Photoshopwith Kevin Stohlmeyer47m 39s Intermediate
Illustrator: Using Wacom Tabletswith Kevin Stohlmeyer48m 28s Beginner
1. ExpressKey Benefits
2. ExpressKey Defaults
3. Customizing Wacom ExpressKeys
4. ExpressKey Shortcuts for Specific Software
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.