- In this movie we're gonna customize the type…associated with our logo.…Specifically we're gonna tighten the spacing…between the characters in the first line of type…and notice these little hitches here in the letter N.…I'm gonna show you a couple of different ways…to get rid of them.…All right, I'm gonna start by going up to the View menu…and choosing Type and that's gonna switch us…to a different view that I've created in advance…using the new View command.…So, all you have to do is take advantage of this command.…It's just zoom in where you wanna be,…screw around with the hand tool as well,…choose this command and then that view is saved…along with the file.…
So, in my case I named that view Type…and notice just by choosing that command…I can switch to that view.…All right, now if I click on this text…using my black arrow tool…you can see that I select everything…because after all we have ourselves a group…as indicated here on the far left side of the control panel.…So, let's say I wanna edit these…characters independently of each other…
- Identifying the brand's objectives
- Sketching a design
- Drawing the artwork in Illustrator
- Selecting the perfect font for a logo
- Adding type
- Choosing and assigning spot colors
- Adding vector-based shading with gradients
- Using photographic details for a more photorealistic look
- Changing the orientation of a logo
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop CC 2013 Essential Trainingwith Julieanne Kost14h 58m Beginner
Designing Your Own Online Avatarwith Deke McClelland3h 36m Intermediate
Designing and Animating a Mind-Bending Illusionwith Deke McClelland1h 26m Intermediate
1. Brainstorming and Development
2. Drawing the Art for Your Logo
3. Setting the Type
4. Assigning Spot Colors for Print
5. Adding Device-Independent Shading
6. Adding Some Photorealism
7. Changing the Orientation
Until next time1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.