- In this movie we're going to override…some of these aberrant colors,…these magentas and yellows in the stars,…and replace them with what I'm calling…the Core Pantone 285, that deep blue…that we first designed in Illustrator.…And what I'd like to do is modify the blend modes…assigned to the Galaxy and Nebula layers.…In other words it'd be great if there was…some combination of a screen mode,…which I've applied so far, and a color mode,…or some way of applying both modes at the same time.…But as you may know, Photoshop lets you assign…just one blend mode to any given layer,…so what we're gonna have to do…is create a new layer and blend it.…
So the first thing I'm gonna do…is click on the top layer in the stack…and then I'll go over to the Paths panel…and I'm gonna create a copy of this path right here…by selecting it first, and then I'll press the A key…to switch to my black arrow tool,…and I'll click on this big path to select it.…And the idea is I wanna select this path…independently of the circle,…and so I'll just go ahead and copy it…
- Identifying the brand's objectives
- Sketching a design
- Drawing the artwork in Illustrator
- Selecting the perfect font for a logo
- Adding type
- Choosing and assigning spot colors
- Adding vector-based shading with gradients
- Using photographic details for a more photorealistic look
- Changing the orientation of a logo
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop CC 2013 Essential Trainingwith Julieanne Kost14h 58m Beginner
Designing Your Own Online Avatarwith Deke McClelland3h 36m Intermediate
Designing and Animating a Mind-Bending Illusionwith Deke McClelland1h 26m Intermediate
1. Brainstorming and Development
2. Drawing the Art for Your Logo
3. Setting the Type
4. Assigning Spot Colors for Print
5. Adding Device-Independent Shading
6. Adding Some Photorealism
7. Changing the Orientation
Until next time1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.