Receive handy tips for using Puppet Warp.
- [Narrator] So lets have a little bit…of a look at some of the other options we…have with the Puppet Warp tool.…Mainly around how they relate to different objects.…So, for example if I was to just draw…a rectangle here like so, and then I'll just…alt-drag another one down from there…and use my transform again shortcut…to add another one there.…What I'm going to do is add some color to these.…So I'll put a green one down at the bottom here.…Notice how this stays open, this…is so quick, just here to work with.…
And then I'm going to draw another rectangle over here…and just curl that around to the side there like so.…And I might just change the color of that one.…Just so it's more obvious what I'm doing there.…Okay, I'm not trying to make a color statement here,…by the way literally, just trying to illustrate a concept…using color so it's easy for you to see.…So I'm going to select all of those…things by dragging across them.…And then I'll get my Puppet Warp tool.…
Now, it doesn't have to be a group to work.…The fact that it's selected will include it…
- Using the new Properties panel
- Text enhancements
- Exploring the new live character options
- Using the Touch Type tool with variable fonts
- Using stylistic sets
- Exporting multiple assets and single assets
- Working with the new Puppet Warp tool
- Aligning and transforming multiple artboards
- Working with the New Document dialog features
Skill Level Intermediate
Illustrator: Creating Custom Brusheswith Emily Kay2h 19m Intermediate
1. A New Look for Illustrator
2. Text Enhancements
3. Asset Export
4. Illustrator Puppet Warp
Puppet Warp tips3m 23s
5. Artboards Enhancements
6. Additional New Features and Improvements
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.