Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Presenting your wireframes to clients, part of Illustrator for Web Design: Wireframing.
- I mentioned earlier in the course…that after I've developed my wireframe…and I've added all the interactions and labels…and all of that stuff…that I like to put it in a presentation…that I show to my clients.…And so in this movie I'm going to be showing you…exactly what that process looks like…and I'm also going to give you…a starter template for you to use…and expand on using your own creative styles.…So, first and foremost I've got my wireframe here.…All of the interactions, all the labels,…and everything are in place,…and so what I need now…is to take that and put it into my template.…
So, now I'll navigate over into InDesign…and I have this file included in your Exercise Files folder…which is called preso-template.indd…and basically what this is…is just an InDesign file that has the project title,…designer, date, and version right there…and underneath here I have something called a Behavior Key.…Obviously you would need to modify this…for all the different behaviors that you have…inside of your website or applications.…
Miss part one? Check out Illustrator CC for Web Design: Core Concepts.
- Choosing a color scheme
- Creating a layer structure
- Targeting specific devices
- Building a wireframe library
- Adding UI placeholders
- Assembling your wireframe
- Saving and versioning a wireframe
Skill Level Intermediate
Illustrator for Web Design (2012)with Justin Seeley5h 27m Intermediate
Illustrator for Web Design: Core Conceptswith Justin Seeley1h 33m Intermediate
1. Setting Up Your Wireframe
2. Building a Wireframe Library
3. Assembling Your Wireframe
4. Saving and Versioning Your Wireframe
Versioning your projects6m 22s
Where to go from here1m 15s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.