- View Offline
- Choosing a package type
- Determining package size
- Examining design considerations
- Creating a mockup
- Laying out your package design
- Creating your own barcode
- Preparing artwork
- Creating a 3D structure
- Incorporating cutting die CAD
- Creating a print-ready PDF
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hello, and welcome to Package Design with Adobe Illustrator. I'm William Everhart, and I will be guiding you in the proper use of Illustrator as a package design tool. I cannot wait to share with you some of the knowledge I have gained over 20-some years of working with Illustrator in packaging. In this course, we're gonna cover things like where to begin, questions to ask the client, the converter, and the printer. Packaging design considerations, creating package mock-ups, laying out your design for packaging, creating and incorporating bar codes into your design, proofing options, working with CAD structures, and preparing your design files for professional printing.
We will cover all of these topics and more, so you'll be ready to tackle any package project that comes your way. Now I've got a lot of information to share with you, so let's get started learning all about Package Design with Adobe Illustrator.