Join Mordy Golding for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Illustrator Insider Training: Seeing Through Transparency.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
So where do we go from here?…As with all Illustrator Insider Training video titles, the point that this…entire title has been to provide you with a solid foundation and an…understanding of the technology itself. Now you need to do something with it.…Take the concepts that you've learned throughout this entire course and apply it…to the work that you do everyday.…Push the envelope and try to tackle that next challenge.…You will grow stronger in your understanding and your knowledge about using…Illustrator and you'll be able to go further with future Insider Training video titles.…
I hope to see you then!…
- Understanding how transparency works across the Adobe applications
- Deconstructing the Transparency panel
- Adding transparency to gradients
- Understanding how overprints and knockouts work
- Using a gradient or complex appearance as an opacity mask
- The rules of transparency flattening
- Working with complex regions
- Understanding the relationship between flattening and stacking order
- Creating and sharing flattener presets
- Saving PDF files and using the PDF/X standards
Skill Level Intermediate
Illustrator Insider Training: Coloring Artworkwith Mordy Golding4h 44m Intermediate
1. Core Transparency Concepts
2. Applying Transparency
3. Using Opacity Masks
4. Transparency Flattening
5. Establishing a Safe Workflow
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.