- View Offline
- Understanding how transparency works across the Adobe applications
- Deconstructing the Transparency panel
- Adding transparency to gradients
- Understanding how overprints and knockouts work
- Using a gradient or complex appearance as an opacity mask
- The rules of transparency flattening
- Working with complex regions
- Understanding the relationship between flattening and stacking order
- Creating and sharing flattener presets
- Saving PDF files and using the PDF/X standards
Skill Level Intermediate
So where do we go from here? As with all Illustrator Insider Training video titles, the point that this entire title has been to provide you with a solid foundation and an understanding of the technology itself. Now you need to do something with it. Take the concepts that you've learned throughout this entire course and apply it to the work that you do everyday. Push the envelope and try to tackle that next challenge. You will grow stronger in your understanding and your knowledge about using Illustrator and you'll be able to go further with future Insider Training video titles.
I hope to see you then!
Sign up for a Premium Membership to download courses for Internet-free viewing.
Watch offline with your iOS, Android, or desktop app.Start Your Free Trial
After signing up, download the course here or from the iOS/Android App.