Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more Design and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Understanding how transparency works across the Adobe applications
- Deconstructing the Transparency panel
- Adding transparency to gradients
- Understanding how overprints and knockouts work
- Using a gradient or complex appearance as an opacity mask
- The rules of transparency flattening
- Working with complex regions
- Understanding the relationship between flattening and stacking order
- Creating and sharing flattener presets
- Saving PDF files and using the PDF/X standards
Skill Level Intermediate
So where do we go from here? As with all Illustrator Insider Training video titles, the point that this entire title has been to provide you with a solid foundation and an understanding of the technology itself. Now you need to do something with it. Take the concepts that you've learned throughout this entire course and apply it to the work that you do everyday. Push the envelope and try to tackle that next challenge. You will grow stronger in your understanding and your knowledge about using Illustrator and you'll be able to go further with future Insider Training video titles.
I hope to see you then!