Now that you know how to customize your Wacom ExpressKey settings, what should you do next?
- So what's your next step?…Well, you've watched all the videos, right?…And you know all about all the ExpressKey options, right?…Well the next step is easy.…Just start using your ExpressKeys.…Take advantage of all the amazing presets…that are available to you.…And then while you're working, pay attention…to the keyboard shortcuts that you tend to use the most.…Write them down, and turn them into ExpressKey shortcuts,…or onscreen controls, or touch sliders.…And if you want the most options,…buy the Wacom ExpressKey remote.…
It's handier than you may think.…And you'll only fully appreciate…the power of all these ExpressKey options…when you actually start to use them.…- Help me.…
- The benefits of ExpressKeys
- ExpressKeys defaults
- Customizing ExpressKeys
- Using shortcuts for ExpressKeys in different software programs
Skill Level Intermediate
Illustrator: Using Wacom Tabletswith Kevin Stohlmeyer48m 28s Beginner
Using Wacom Tablets with Photoshopwith Kevin Stohlmeyer47m 39s Intermediate
1. ExpressKey Benefits
2. ExpressKey Defaults
3. Customizing Wacom ExpressKeys
4. ExpressKey Shortcuts for Specific Software
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.