If you want to continue learning Illustrator, here are some great LinkedIn Learning courses to watch.
- [Instructor] Well, unfortunately,…that brings us to the end of our journey…of tracing artwork inside of Illustrator CC.…But before I let you go,…I want to give you a couple of ways…that you can continue your learning experience…here at LinkedIn Learning.…First of all, if you want to stay up to date…on all of the latest features of Illustrator CC…as Adobe drops them throughout the year,…you should check out the Illustrator CC New Features course.…Also, if you want to stay…completely up to date with Illustrator,…soup to nuts, everything you ever want to know,…be sure you check out Illustrator CC Essential Training,…which is also available in the library.…
And finally, if you really want to get on a deep dive,…you should take a journey with Deke McClelland…through his Illustrator CC one-on-one series.…In any case, I want to say thank you…on behalf of everybody here at LinkedIn Learning,…and myself, Justin Seeley,…for watching this course,…and I hope to see you again…in my digital classroom real soon.…
- Working with Image Trace presets
- Setting up artwork
- Performing a basic trace with a preset
- Erasing and adding paths
- Refining paths with strokes and widths
- Resetting typography
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Break Down the Image Trace Panel
2. Perform a Basic Trace
3. Clean Up the Artwork
4. Project: Trace Artwork
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.