Join Nigel French for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Illustrator: Designing with Grids and Guides.
- [Nigel] So that brings us to the end of the course.…I hope you found the techniques useful,…and that you can adapt them,…and that they've given you some ideas for how you can…use grids in your own artwork.…If you'd like to stay in touch, here are some ways…to reach me.…I'm Nigel French, 'bye for now.…
- Reviewing grid and guide tools
- Using the GuideGuide plugin for Illustrator
- Creating modular and baseline grids
- Designing using constraint angles
- Creating a pattern from a grid
- Creating type with a grid
- Creating a grid from an object mosaic
Skill Level Beginner
Designing with Grids in InDesignwith Nigel French2h 12m Intermediate
1. Grid and Guide Tools
2. Grids and Guides in Action
3. Everything Is a Grid
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.