Join Robin Schneider for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Illustrator for Fashion Design: Drawing Flats.
- [Instructor] Thanks for watching.…Now that you have the tools you need, go forth and create.…Please visit my website, adobeforfashion.com,…or stop by my Facebook page, Adobe for Fashion.…Go ahead and post your work, I'd love to see it.…If you enjoyed this course,…be on the lookout for my advanced course coming soon.…For more on using Adobe for Fashion,…check out my Illustrator course on creating brushes…or my Photoshop course,…Photoshop for Fashion Design: Rendering Techniques.…For more on Illustrator basics, a great course to watch…is Illustrator CC 2017 One-on-One Fundamentals…by Deke McClelland.…
And for more Adobe for Fashion,…check out my books, available on lulu.com.…Thanks again for watching.…
Robin Schneider—a fashion designer and Otis College of Art and Design instructor—teaches you how to easily master the Pen tool as she walks you through drawing shirts, pants, skirts, and blazers. Learn how to maximize the power of Illustrator with Pathfinder, organize layers for quick and easy editing, and create custom symbol libraries. Plus, get tips and tricks to increase productivity and learn to lay out your designs in presentation-worthy line sheets.
- What is a CAD flat?
- Drawing shapes
- Editing shapes: rotating and joining
- Setting up your workspace
- Using a template
- Drawing shirts and blazers
- Drawing skirts, trousers, and jeans
- Creating symbols for buttons
- Creating professional quality layouts
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop for Fashion Design: Rendering Techniqueswith Robin Schneider4h 52m Appropriate for all
Illustrator for Fashion Design: Creating Brusheswith Robin Schneider2h 40m Intermediate
Drawing Foundations: Light and Shadowwith Will Kemp1h 52m Intermediate
1. Getting Started: The Basics
2. Creating a Start File
3. Drawing a Basic T-Shirt
4. Drawing a Polo Shirt
5. Drawing a Button-Down Shirt
6. Drawing a Blazer
7. Drawing Pants
8. Drawing Skirts
9. Creating Symbols
10. Finishing Touches
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.