In this course, UX Design Tools: Illustrator, you’ve seen a variety of Illustrator features related to wireframing and UX design in general including setting up grids and guides, working smarter with symbols and styles, and much more. This video serves as a thank you for joining me in this course and as a reminder of the variety of other courses available on Illustrator and UX Design in general.
- [Brian] Well, you made it.…Thanks so much for taking the time…to join me for this course, UX Design Tools: Illustrator.…We've covered a fair amount of Illustrator features…related to wireframing, web design, UX design in general,…including setting up grids, guides,…art boards, working smarter with symbols,…styles, graphics styles, and a whole lot more.…Just know that there are so many other Illustrator courses,…and UX UI-specific courses on Lynda.com…that can help you continue on your learning path.…Thanks again for joining me, and I will see you next time.…
- Setting up artboards
- Using guides, grids, and snapping
- Working with text and shapes
- Creating reusable artwork
- Organizing content
- Exporting assets
Skill Level Intermediate
Building and Maintaining Your UX Design Portfoliowith Diane Cronenwett15m 54s Appropriate for all
1. Setting Up Your Files
2. Working with Text and Shapes
3. Creating Reusable Artwork and Formatting
4. Organizing Content
Working with layers6m 15s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.