Join Nigel French for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Designing a Calendar.
That brings us to the end of the calendar design course.…I hope this course has caused you to think about calendars in a new way.…I know that preparing it caused me…to think about calendar design very differently.…I hope the techniques we've explored have given you some good ideas.…Ideas that you can incorporate into your own workflow and designs.…And not just with calendars but more broadly.…I'm Nigel French,…see you next time.…
- Observing different styles of calendars
- Installing and using the Calendar Wizard script for InDesign
- Placing and fitting images
- Adding text
- Working with grids and tables
- Creating the cover
- Preparing calendars for print
Skill Level Intermediate
1. An Overview of Calendar Design
2. Designing a Wall Calendar
3. Designing a Circular Calendar
4. Designing a Compact Calendar
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.