Join Von Glitschka for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Drawing Vector Graphics.
- I hope this course helps you to establish a firm creative…foundation you can build upon successfully moving forward.…I realize some of the methods I've shared in this course,…may stretch the comfort zone of your creative process.…But, I also know if you stick with it…you'll see incredible growth within your own work.…You can also follow me on Twitter…where my user name is @Vonster.…One last thing, I want to encourage you to do,…keep drawing.…Never stop drawing, it's fun.…
It'll improve your design and the more you do it…the better you'll get.…Thank you for watching.…
- What is illustrative design?
- Establishing a creative brief
- Defining client expectations
- Exploring creative thinking exercises
- Art directing your drawing
- Selecting an appropriate style for each project
- Drawing and thumbnail sketching
- Discerning anchor point placement
- Building vector drawings with shapes
- Presenting your illustrations
Skill Level Intermediate
Illustrator CS6 Essential Trainingwith Justin Seeley8h 49m Beginner
Insights on Illustrative Designwith Von Glitschka31m 5s Beginner
1. The Process
2. Creative Preparation
3. Drawing Your Design
4. Workflow Enhancements
5. Building Vector Shapes
6. Presenting Your Designs
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.