- Alright, our logo's looking pretty good.…But on further reflection, after taking some time off,…I've decided that rather than having…the Earth in conflict with Saturn,…bending against it, in other words,…I wanted the Earth to bend right along…with the edge of the ring, like so.…Which means I need to get in there and edit an element…that's trapped inside of a clipping group.…So here's the thing, as soon as I pasted…the Earth inside Saturn,…as we saw in the previous movie,…I created a clipping group here…inside the solid colors layer.…
So if you twirl that layer open,…you'll see Clip Group listed right inside there.…And then if you twirl it open,…you'll see that we have this compound path,…its name is truncated at this point,…with this turquoise path down here, inside of it.…So for starters I want to get rid of the existing Earth.…But rather than throwing it away,…I'm just gonna go ahead and hide it…by clicking on its Eye icon.…Now what we need to do is to trace a line…along the bottom of this ring right here.…Now that would be a very tricky process if…
- Identifying the brand's objectives
- Sketching a design
- Drawing the artwork in Illustrator
- Selecting the perfect font for a logo
- Adding type
- Choosing and assigning spot colors
- Adding vector-based shading with gradients
- Using photographic details for a more photorealistic look
- Changing the orientation of a logo
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop CC 2013 Essential Trainingwith Julieanne Kost14h 58m Beginner
Designing Your Own Online Avatarwith Deke McClelland3h 36m Intermediate
Designing and Animating a Mind-Bending Illusionwith Deke McClelland1h 26m Intermediate
1. Brainstorming and Development
2. Drawing the Art for Your Logo
3. Setting the Type
4. Assigning Spot Colors for Print
5. Adding Device-Independent Shading
6. Adding Some Photorealism
7. Changing the Orientation
Until next time1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.