Learn about time-saving features of the MirrorMe plugin.
- [Instructor] The MirrorMe plugin from Astute Graphics…is something that I actually use a lot…in generating backgrounds.…I like patterned, abstract backgrounds,…and quite often I build those from a simple object.…And it could be something as simple as a rectangle.…In fact, this element here was something…that was generated from such a thing,…and I'm going to use it to generate…another pattern using MirrorMe.…And I do actually sometimes use this…just for the fun of doing it.…
So if I select MirrorMe, what I get,…I get this grid affair, this radial affair,…that comes down like so.…And you can see there that if I bring that angle up,…that's how it's reflecting and rotating those things around.…Using the bracket keys on my keyboard,…I can change the number of divisions that has…and also in the panel that comes along with it…to determine the number of axes.…So I'm just gonna come along to a point here…and I'm just gonna click and drag across the shape,…and I'll rotate this around a bit.…
I'm pretty much gonna go back to where I originally was,…
Watch Tony's companion course, Photoshop for the In-House Designer, to learn time-saving techniques using Photoshop templates, presets, brushes, and more.
- Producing print and digital graphics
- Using artboards, layers, and libraries
- File output formats
- Using Asset Export
- Creating symbols and libraries
- SVG interactivity
- Print production
- Using Illustrator plugins
Skill Level Intermediate
InDesign for the In-House Designerwith Claudia McCue10h 33m Intermediate
Photoshop for the In-House Designerwith Tony Harmer1h 44m Beginner
1. Producing Print Graphics in Illustrator
2. Producing Digital Graphics in Illustrator
3. Basic Print Production in Illustrator
4. Using Plugins
Next steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.