- View Offline
- Making simple pattern brushes like pin tucks and bias trim
- Adding finished ends to your brushes
- Controlling brush alignment
- Creating ruching and smocking
- Using scatter brushes for sequins, fringe, and fur
- Creating brushes from JPG images
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Robin Schneider. Welcome to Illustrator for Fashion Design Creating Brushes. In this course, I'm going to show you how to create custom brushes in Adobe Illustrator so you can quickly add details to your fashion illustrations and flats. I'm going to start by showing you how to create simple, time-saving brushes for illustrating details like bias trims and boning. Then I'll walk you through creating some more advanced brushes. We'll create brushes for chains and cording, then we'll make brushes for trimmings like sequins, rhinestones, and fur.
Finally, I'll show you how to create lace. Now let's get started with Illustrator for Fashion Design Creating Brushes.