Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video How to use exercise files, part of Illustrator CC for Web Design: Wireframing.
- View Offline
- If your lynda.com subscription allows you to have access to the exercise files for this course, you may want to go ahead and download those now and put them in a convenient location like I've done here on my desktop. Once you have those files extracted out on your desktop, you can look inside of there and see that each one of the chapters has an individual folder inside of the exercise files folder. Within each chapter folder, you'll find the exercise files that I'll be using throughout the course. Just open the file that you see onscreen, and you can follow along with the exact files that I'm using throughout each exercise. If you don't have access to the exercise files, that's okay.
You can still follow along using your own files, or simply sit back and watch as I take you through each exercise step by step.
Miss part one? Check out Illustrator CC for Web Design: Core Concepts.
- Choosing a color scheme
- Creating a layer structure
- Targeting specific devices
- Building a wireframe library
- Adding UI placeholders
- Assembling your wireframe
- Saving and versioning a wireframe