Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video How to send feedback, part of Illustrator for Web Design: Aesthetics.
- During this course I realize that you're going to have some questions, and when and if you do, I want to be as accessible to you as possible. So here are a few ways you can get in touch with me via the web. If Twitter is your thing, you can find me at twitter.com/justinseeley. Follow me and then send me a Tweet @JustinSeeley. This is probably the easiest and quickest way to get in touch with me. If you'd rather use Facebook, you can find my Facebook fan page at facebook.com/seeleyfb, just like the page and then send me a message. This is the best way to send me a long form question and get a long form response, much the same as you would with an email.
You can also find me at LinkedIn, at linkedin.com/in/justinseeley. When you're there, go ahead and connect with me, but be sure when you connect with me that you write out a message telling me how you found my profile, that way I know who you are, how you found me, and I can accept your request and answer your questions. Finally, you can also find me at youtube.com/thejustinseeley. You can comment on my videos and also send me messages directly from my YouTube page, and I also post occasional free videos here, as well. As I said, I want to be as accessible to you as possible, so if you have a question, a comment, or you just want to stop by and say hi, find me on the web, and contact me today.
- Finding color inspiration
- Applying color
- Choosing the right typeface
- Using character and paragraph styles
- Optimizing graphics in Photoshop
- Placing photos and vector artwork in Illustrator
- Creating buttons and other UI elements
- Organizing and sharing your project