Discover the many ways to find and open the Wacom Tablet Properties program so you can customize your settings.
- [Narrator] Changing the express key properties is easy,…but you do have to be able to open up…this Wacom Tablet Properties software first.…Depending on the monitor that you have,…you might have an extra great shortcut.…On the Cintiq 22 HD Touch I have a wrench icon up on top.…When I click that my desktop center comes up.…I can select my tablet, go to express key settings,…and my Wacom Tablet Properties shows up.…Close those.…
I can also bring up my radial menu,…I can use one of my express keys…that's already been set up by Wacom,…brings up my radial menu,…and I can click on Wacom Tablet Properties.…And there it is, let's close both of those.…I can also bring up another on screen shortcut.…My Wacom screen keys,…and here I've got the desktop center…which was the first thing we saw for the tablet properties.…Click on that.…And there it is.…We'll close that.…
If you don't know where your shortcuts are,…you can also just search for it.…Go to Wacom Tablet, and tablet properties.…On either MAC or a PC you can also just do a search.…
- The benefits of ExpressKeys
- ExpressKeys defaults
- Customizing ExpressKeys
- Using shortcuts for ExpressKeys in different software programs
Skill Level Intermediate
Illustrator: Using Wacom Tabletswith Kevin Stohlmeyer48m 28s Beginner
Using Wacom Tablets with Photoshopwith Kevin Stohlmeyer47m 39s Intermediate
1. ExpressKey Benefits
2. ExpressKey Defaults
3. Customizing Wacom ExpressKeys
4. ExpressKey Shortcuts for Specific Software
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.