Discover how to easily change the settings of your Wacom touch strip, slider, or touch ring.
- The touch strips and touch rings…are the best ways to adjust anything…that moves or changes sizes.…So let's see how to customize it…to adjust to what you want it to do.…Touch strips or sliders, as I often call 'em,…and touch rings don't offer as many options as express keys…because they serve a different purpose.…And they're for adjusting size, position,…or movement generally, not just a quick selection.…But customizing them is just as easy.…So first thing you do, as always,…is open up your Wacom Tablet Properties window.…
Select your device, functions,…and in this case we're gonna be making an adjustment…to all applications, although we are doing…specifically for Camtasia Studio, as an example.…So I'm gonna come down here,…make sure that I have my touch strip selected.…On the left side I can use rotate.…I'm gonna add a new keystroke.…Of course I can select any of these options,…but we're gonna put a keystroke in.…Now here's something to remember.…If I put in, let's say an h, and that's not right,…if I hit the backspace, it's thinking I'm programming it.…
- The benefits of ExpressKeys
- ExpressKeys defaults
- Customizing ExpressKeys
- Using shortcuts for ExpressKeys in different software programs
Skill Level Intermediate
Illustrator: Using Wacom Tabletswith Kevin Stohlmeyer48m 28s Beginner
Using Wacom Tablets with Photoshopwith Kevin Stohlmeyer47m 39s Intermediate
1. ExpressKey Benefits
2. ExpressKey Defaults
3. Customizing Wacom ExpressKeys
4. ExpressKey Shortcuts for Specific Software
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.