Discover how to change the settings of your Wacom pen rocker switch, or buttons, as well as other uses for the eraser button.
- [Instructor] Your Wacom pen has three buttons…you can customize.…Let's see how.…To customize your pen, first thing you do…is open up your Wacom tablet properties,…select your device,…and select whatever pen you have,…some of you may have an art pen,…I have the grip pen that came with my Cintiq,…and then you have three different tabs under here,…pen, eraser, and calibrate.…On the pen tab, you'll see there are two different…rocker switches on the pen down near the nib,…each one can be customized.…
The defaults are "right click" and "double click"…for the front and the back respectively.…So I wanna adjust the "double click".…I don't use the button for the "double click"…very often but what I do want to do is…set this up to a specific key stroke.…So I'm going to change that.…And I'm going to hit the space key,…I'm going to call this, "pan".…This is very hand, as you can see here,…this changed to "pan".…So let's see how this works.…I'm going to go into Photoshop,…grab my pen and when I click on that back button,…I can now move my drawing around as I'm working real time.…
- The benefits of ExpressKeys
- ExpressKeys defaults
- Customizing ExpressKeys
- Using shortcuts for ExpressKeys in different software programs
Skill Level Intermediate
Illustrator: Using Wacom Tabletswith Kevin Stohlmeyer48m 28s Beginner
Using Wacom Tablets with Photoshopwith Kevin Stohlmeyer47m 39s Intermediate
1. ExpressKey Benefits
2. ExpressKey Defaults
3. Customizing Wacom ExpressKeys
4. ExpressKey Shortcuts for Specific Software
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.