Your Wacom Remote features ExpressKeys, at touch ring, and on-screen controls. Discover how easy it is to customize any setting.
- [Narrator] The Wacom Remote can be customized…just as easily as any other Wacom device.…The only real difference between the Wacom Remote…and other Wacom devices, is how many buttons…there are to use.…But customizing any express key, or touch ring,…or on-screen controls is exactly the same.…So to make any customizing to your remote…open up your tablet properties, select your remote,…and in this case we're going to do all applications,…any changes will effect everything.…
Just like you've seen on other devices,…we have options for customizing express keys,…or touch ring, or on-screen controls.…On express keys, there are 17 different buttons,…your outer keys, your inner keys, and the ring keys,…which is not part of the touch ring,…there are five buttons that are all around it.…Every one of these has the same options,…just like we'd seen in other express keys,…different types of clicks, keyboards, shortcuts,…or modifiers, tablet properties, how to navigate…different ways, opening different applications,…opening up different on-screen controls,…
- The benefits of ExpressKeys
- ExpressKeys defaults
- Customizing ExpressKeys
- Using shortcuts for ExpressKeys in different software programs
Skill Level Intermediate
Illustrator: Using Wacom Tabletswith Kevin Stohlmeyer48m 28s Beginner
Using Wacom Tablets with Photoshopwith Kevin Stohlmeyer47m 39s Intermediate
1. ExpressKey Benefits
2. ExpressKey Defaults
3. Customizing Wacom ExpressKeys
4. ExpressKey Shortcuts for Specific Software
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.